Dr. Spencer Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Spencer Lee?

Magic hands...

Posted on March 31st, 2017

Fabulous surgeon, happy, pleasant person. Did a fantastic job. Highly recommend. VERY highly.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Dr. Lee utilized the brand new surgical Blue Water Surgical Center in Port St. Lucie at 6830 US HWY 1. Iam very satisfied with the medicsl service there. I am just 1 1/2 weeks out and doing and looking prrtty good. 2 trips to his office for after care so far. I am happy and believe will continue to look better as thr swelling goes down.

Fabulous

Posted on January 10th, 2014

Dr. Lee is an amazing doctor!! He took wonderful care of our little Girl !! He had amazing bedside manner and was very patient as she is only 5 years old and had to have stiches from a injury to her forehead. And best of all no scar !!!

Satisfaction Delivered

Posted on June 24th, 2011

Dr. Lee was highly recommended to me and I couldn't be more pleased. I consulted with Dr. Lee about breast reduction, which was obviously needed. Dr. Lee explained the entire procedure to my Husband and me so that were comfortable with the entire procedure. Dr.Lee's office staff is very knowledgeable and caring. I had my operation at The Port St. Lucie Surgery Center. I received magnificient care from the moment I walked in the door until we left after recovery. I was contacted the next day to make sure that all was well. Overall I am extremely pleased.

Posted on January 20th, 2011

great breast implant results. excellent artistic eye. much better than my friends who had the procedure in Stuart

Exceptional

Posted on September 27th, 2010

Dr. Lee did my breast aug a few years ago and did a beautiful job. Sandra, his patient coordinator, was very helpful and so sweet! My father in law had work done on his nose after a dog bite, my mother in law had reconstructive surgery for her breasts as well as one of my co-workers. I'd have to say he is talented at what he does and cares about his patients. I'd would recommend him to anyone in need of his services.

Best Doctor!

Posted on July 28th, 2009

Dr. Lee did my breast augmentation & lift. He did an awesome job, he suggested the size & type & it came out perfect! Dr. Lee, Sandra & his staff are very personable & easy to talk to! He came recommended to me & I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get surgery.

Posted on December 18th, 2008

I was a patient of Dr. Lee. I find him to be very professional and compassionate. He performed and excellent procedure. I would definitely keep him as one of my fine doctors.

Unsurpassed expertise!

Posted on September 24th, 2008

Dr. Lee is a well trained, compassionate physician who takes time to listen to his patients. He spends more time with his patients then any other physician I have ever come across, let alone another plastic surgeon. Dr. Lee did my tummy tuck and I was so pleased, I went on to have a breast augmentation. When discussing my breast aug with other women who are considering the procedure, they cannot believe they are not the real thing! Dr. Lee is the truly has an eye for natural beauty which surely comes through in his work. When it is time for a facial procedure, I would consider no one else! We are lucky to have him in Port St. Lucie.

Posted on July 17th, 2017