A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spencer Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spencer Phillips is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spencer Phillips, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Phillips has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spencer D Phillips MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Spencer D. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Spencer Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. Spencer Phillips practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.