A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spencer Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spencer Phillips is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spencer Phillips, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Phillips has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spencer D Phillips MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Spencer D. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Spencer Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Spencer Phillips practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.