A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spencer Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spencer Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spencer Phillips, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Phillips has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Spencer D. Phillips practice?
Dr. Spencer Phillips practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.