Learn more about Dr. Spencer Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spencer Richards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spencer Richards, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Richards has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spencer E Richards MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Spencer E. Richards practice?
- Dr. Spencer Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. Spencer Richards practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Bountiful, UT.
See Bountiful Primary Care Doctors and Bountiful Sports Medicine Doctors.