Learn more about Dr. Spencer Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spencer Richards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spencer Richards, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Richards has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spencer E Richards MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Spencer E. Richards practice?
- Dr. Spencer Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. Spencer Richards practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Bountiful, UT.
See Bountiful Primary Care Doctors and Bountiful Sports Medicine Doctors.