Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spencer Richlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spencer Richlin, Fertility and Reproductive Endocrinology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spencer Richlin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Operative Surgical Procedures
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome PCOS
- donor oocyte
- egg donor
- sperm donor
Education & Awards
Dr. Richlin graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Richlin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Griffin Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 39 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Spencer S. Richlin practice?
Dr. Spencer Richlin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Danbury, CT and Fishkill, NY.
See Norwalk Obstetricians & Gynecologists.