Dr. Spencer Richlin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

April 2nd, 2016
best Doctor
I am so grateful to have found Dr Richlin and RMACT, his professionalism along with the way he treats the patient makes you feel well cared and at ease, he knew what to do and the measures to take about my health and thanks to him I am pregnant today with my first child, I feel blessed and thankful for all he did for me and for his wonderful staff (Tara and Sandy) who never let me alone in my path to pregnancy. God bless all.

July 24th, 2014
From our first visit with Dr. Richlin we knew we were at the right place. Dr. Richlin and his entire staff were wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Richlin and RMACT for couples looking to start a family who are unable to do so on their own. I personally had a positive outcome.

April 5th, 2014
Simply the best!!
My experience with Dr. Richlin was amazing. Not only was he caring and supportive but he walked us through every step of the way. The staff at RMA in Norwalk was also incredible. The run a well oiled machine but you still feel the one on one attention. My nurse Rachel was also excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Richlin and his team.

April 5th, 2014
experience
My experience at RMA was nothing less then professional and positive. I first met Dr. Richlin and his staff at RMA back in 2010 when I was trying to conceive my second child. He was everything I could have hoped for along with his staff. The nurses are beyond compassionate and available for you. They make you feel like your the only patient in the office. The doctors are up with the most current medical treatment out there. They treat each case as it is and take a different approach with treatment each cycle as needed, always on their toes and thinking ahead! My husband and I went back this year 2014 for our second fertility treatment and they were just as amazing!

March 25th, 2014
Competent, Compassionate, and Caring
I was very hesitant to start fertility treatments and really only went for a consultation to appease my husband. Dr. Richelin was personable and very encouraging. He talked us through the process and did not hold back. Things took some time, but the staff and other doctors within the practice all made my husband and me feel comfortable. He encouraged us when needed it and shared in our joys when we got our dreams answered. He is very passionate about helping women and I would recommend him and his practice to anyone.

March 16th, 2014
Biggest fan!
We started our fertility journey with Dr. Richlin a year and a half ago. from that first meeting, my husband and I loved his can-do attitude. We immediately felt confident and comfortable, knowing that we were in the best hands. With each disappointment, Dr. Richlin kept us motivated and in good spirits. With our successful pregnancy, Dr. Richlin was almost as excited as we were! We can never thank him, and his entire staff, enough, for the gift they have given us.

July 18th, 2013
Patient
We can't say enough positive things about Dr. Richlin, and all of the doctors and staff at RMA-CT Stamford. I recently had a frozen embryo transfer following a devastating twin loss at 24 weeks. Dr. Richlin and all of the staff were compassionate, professional, and held our hands as we tried again, with FET. If I had a worry or concern, it was addressed and we left there feeling like everyone in the office is invested in our success, They went above and beyond, and we are currently almost 10 weeks along. Nurse Cathe, billing Teresa, phlebotomists Petra and Theresa, receptionist Roberta and coordinator Melissa, acupuncturists, and all the doctors...you are top notch!

June 30th, 2013
Excellent and compassionate Doctor, Clinic, and Staff!
Dr. Richlin helped my husband and I get through the roller coaster of infertility with the most genuinely caring bedside manner - and careful analysis/treatment of our case - that I could ever have imagined for us. He was always incredibly upbeat, and not at all in an insincere "cheerleader-y" way. He was honest, hopeful, and always made us feel like we were his only patients even though we knew that was far from the case. Everyone at Reproductive Medical Associates of CT (RMACT) is nothing short of amazing. Our nurse, patient coordinator, medical assistants, financial advisor, acupuncturist, yoga teacher, and every other doctor we saw (I think by the time we were discharged we had seen them all!) were all incredibly helpful, genuine, informative, and understanding at all times. I always felt like we were continuously being supported and paid attention to. They were all right there with me as I tried to hold back tears at my initial appointments, and months later as I joyfully stared in awe at my baby's heartbeat during our first ultrasound. My husband and I are by nature very private people, but I would not have wanted anyone else on this journey with me than our supporters at RMACT. I truly can't say enough about RMACT. Now that I am pregnant and back to my OB/GYN, I actually miss the staff and doctors there, but can't wait to send them pictures and updates of our baby once he/she makes his/her appearance! If you are in Fairfield/Westchester counties and about to start your own fertility journey, do not look any further than RMACT. And don't ever lose hope.

May 3rd, 2013
The Best!
Love, love, love Dr. Richlin! He and his staff were the most warm and comforting doctors during a sensitive and challenging time. So happy to report that we're expecting twins, thanks to Dr. Richlin and everyone at RMACT! We couldn't have asked for better care, treatment, and bedside manners.

March 16th, 2013
Excellent experience overall
Dr. Richlin always seemed to have our best interests in mind and always spent as much time as we needed talking through the options with us. He never made us feel like asked stupid questions (even if some of them were) and wanted to make sure we felt comfortable through every step of the way. I would not hesitate referring Dr. Richlin for his care and time with patients as well as his results.

October 6th, 2012
RMA
I had a really nice experience at RMA. It is very stressful to go through any fertility treatments but RMA makes this so much easier. The staff is wonderful and checks on you at all times even daily to ensure that you are doing well and that you understand everything.

September 6th, 2012
Highly Recommend
Dr. Richlin is not only a knowledgable clinician but also a great guy. The entire practice was understanding and made sure I knew what to expect each step of the way. I was sad to leave once I was pregnanat to transition to my OB!