A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spencer Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spencer Ross, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Ross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spencer Irving Ross MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Spencer I. Ross practice?
- Dr. Spencer Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Spencer Ross practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.