A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spencer Rozin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spencer Rozin, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spencer Rozin, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozin graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rozin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spencer Ian Rozin FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Spencer I. Rozin practice?
- Dr. Spencer Rozin has 1 office location.
Dr. Spencer Rozin practices Internal Medicine near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists.