A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spencer Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spencer Sherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spencer Sherman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spencer Erwin Sherman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Spencer E. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Spencer Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Spencer Sherman practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.