A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spencer Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spencer Sherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spencer Sherman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spencer Erwin Sherman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Spencer E. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Spencer Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Spencer Sherman practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.