Learn more about Dr. Spencer Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spencer Sherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spencer Sherman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spencer Erwin Sherman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Spencer E. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Spencer Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Spencer Sherman practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.