Dr. Spencer Stanbury Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Spencer Stanbury?

Broken Wrist

Posted on October 9th, 2017

Dr Stanbury did a good job on my wrist and set me up with a excellent therapist Kim to help with rehab!!

Posted on August 27th, 2017

Excellent diagnostician and surgeon. I highly would recommend him. I think this comment says it all. Howard D. Lisnow

Great Job!

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Dr. Stanbury was very knowledgeable and personable. He asked pertinent questions, listened attentively, and knew exactly what to do for my particular and unique issue. I would unhesitatingly recommend him and would definitely use his services again if needed.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Dr. Spencer Stanbury did surgery on my right wrist to relieve the discomfort of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome that caused me great discomfort at night while I was sleeping. Dr. Stanbury and his outstanding staff made the whole process easy and without any problems. From the the moment you meet him until the final appointment he was efficient and a gentleman. Time in the waiting room was minimal and his staff are quite pleasant. The operatin was fairly painless and done expeditiously and I even was able to pick the music we listened to during the operation. After the operation I was able to drive myself home with no after effects from the operation and pain after the operation was minimal and I was finally able to sleep without the symptoms of Carpal Tunnel. I highly recommend Dr. Stanbury if you are looking for a good doctor who will make it a good experience.

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Dr. Stanbury did an excellent job on my wrist to release the tendons. Minimal pain and was able to have limited use the next day. He has very good bed side manners which gave me a comfortable feeling. I would not hesitate to go to him again if need be.

Prejudicial

Posted on June 30th, 2017

I had carpel tunnel revision surgery and triple tunnel surgery on my elbow I did that all for pain meds .......... riiiiight

Posted on June 1st, 2017

Liked him very much!! Very prompt and explains things well!

Trigger Finger

Posted on May 12th, 2017

Thank you Dr. Stanbury for taking care of my trigger fingers without cutting into my hand. The one on the right hand only required a steroid shot. The one on the left hand was worse but the doctor did a needle scrape instead of cutting into the hand. The procedure worked wonders and the recovery was nothing.No down time and no pain. Great job Dr. Stanbury! Thank you.

Doc, will I ever golf again???

Posted on May 11th, 2017

Not only did Dr. Stanbury repair my broken arm with a plate a 6 screws, He straightened out my tee shots and added 20 yards to my distance! :-) Seriously, I had no pain and from the time the dressing came off 2 weeks after surgery, I was good to go!

He fixed numbness in my hands.

Posted on January 22nd, 2017

I had severe carpal tunnel syndrome. I was unable to do anything without my hands getting numb and I would get bolts of electricity in my hands and elbows. Dr. Stanbury operated on both my hands and both my elbows. I felt the difference right away. No numbness and no electricity. I'm typing this and my hands are not numb and tingly. I would recommend Dr. Stanbury to anyone that has severe hand problems, his work is awesome. His staff is also very attentive and caring. Thanks Dr. Stanbury & staff

A Great Experience

Posted on December 24th, 2016

Dr. Stanbury is a GREAT doctor! Following a different bad experience with an orthopedic surgeon at a different facility, God brought me to Dr. Stanbury. I was treated very well, received the Best surgery, honestly felt that I was respected, honored, and my input well heard. Thanks a Lot Dr. Standbury.

Surgical Patient

Posted on November 8th, 2016

I sought Dr. Stanbury for a second opinion and I am very happy that I did!! Not only was he very knowledgeable, but he was consistently prompt with his appointments. His surgical approach to thumb arthroplasty, was a less involved with a quicker recovery and better outcome than what was previously advised. I had surgery on my dominant hand a year ago, and just recently had my left hand done as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Stanbury!!