General Practitioners, Internist, Rheumatologist

Burlingame Center
1501 Trousdale Dr
Burlingame, CA 94010
650-652-8500
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Outstanding, caring professional  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2011

Dr. Lowe has been my physician for ten years - he is patient, understanding and upbeat. I have had several job related injuries which required special care and referrals. All ended in satisfactory results. I am so glad I found him!

|  show details
by Mr and Mrs MWC on Jan 28th, 2009

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Lowe for several years. We have always been treated the the utmost professionalism. I highly recommend Dr. Lowe. He will always take the time to answer questions and explain things.

|  Unbelievable -- In A BAD Way!  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2008

this "doctor" was so rude, unprofessional, curt, short-tempered,inappropriate as to office conduct, accusatory, authoritative, ego-centric -- He was yelling at me and I was so shocked that I left the office in tears. I would never go back to him! I thought they taught doctors to remain calm, cool & collected at all times, or that has been my experience --- but he was NOT! Also, his handshake was so wimpy & creepy that I felt it was like that of a child -- I didn't want those hands on my body either. He was really creepy, condescending & very unprofessional.