Learn more about Dr. Spencer Weig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spencer Weig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weig
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spencer Weig, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weig graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Weig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spencer Greenwood Weig MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Spencer G. Weig practice?
- Dr. Spencer Weig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Spencer Weig practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Neurologists.