A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spencer Weig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spencer Weig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weig
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spencer Weig, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weig graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Weig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spencer Greenwood Weig MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Spencer G. Weig practice?
- Dr. Spencer Weig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Spencer Weig practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Neurologists.