A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spencer Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spencer Wells is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spencer Wells, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Wells has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Mesa View Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spencer G Wells MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Spencer G. Wells practice?
- Dr. Spencer Wells has 4 office locations.
Dr. Spencer Wells practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, NV.
See Saint George Anesthesiologists.