A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spencer Witcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spencer Witcher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spencer Witcher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Witcher graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Witcher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- T J Samson Community Hospital
- Jennie Stuart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spencer Broady Witcher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Spencer B. Witcher practice?
- Dr. Spencer Witcher has 8 office locations.
Dr. Spencer Witcher practices Ophthalmology near Bowling Green, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Glasgow, KY and Franklin, KY.
See Bowling Green Ophthalmologists.