Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Spero Cataland
Dr. Spero Cataland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Cataland is affiliated with Ohio State University Hospital East, The Ohio State University Hospital and University Hospital. Dr. Cataland has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Spero Cataland has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Spero Cataland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Joseph Flynn
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Columbus, OH 0 mi17
Dr. Kami Maddocks
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0 mi11
Dr. William Blum
Hematology, Hematology and Oncology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0 mi20