Dr. Spero Karas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Spero Karas?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Spero Karas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2016

Terrible Doctor

What a jerk!!!!!!!!

April 11th, 2015

Dr. Karas takes his patients injuries serious he is a GREAT surgeon he operated on mu torn rotor cuff and bicept I would travel miles to have him treat me if needed again

April 3rd, 2015

The best surgeon and overall physician I've had and there have been many.

March 2nd, 2015

Dr. Spero fixed my torn ACL perfectly and am feeling perfect now.

October 1st, 2013

THE BEST OF THE BEST

I'm not big on surgeries or meds, preferring all things "natural". But like anybody, when you gotta, you gotta! And I had to!! I didn't know I would be in the best conceivable hands with Dr. Karas and his team but I soon found out. Emory Ortho & Spine struck gold and I pray this doctor never feels the need to leave. Unless I move and he is moving to the same city. Thanks Dr. Karas and Dawn for your excellence! And thanks to the entire team: intake, anesthesiologists, physical therapists, doctors, nurses...You are all appreciated.

December 12th, 2011

Three years after my distal biceps tendon repair I think of dr Karas daily as I continue to experience pain burning and parasthesia in my Lateral ante brachial nerveHe was no help in finding out why the nerve was damaged or if it could be repaired.Because of his erroneous advice I waited too long to have a surgery to repair the damage

August 20th, 2011

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Karas did rotator cuff and bicep surgery on my right shoulder in Jan. 2011. I never had to wait for my appointments and his staff was always friendly and helpful. I was off pain meds within a week of surgery and have followed the recommended physical therapy as suggested. I now have full range of movement and have returned to water aerobics. Dr Karas is an excellent surgeon who knows what he is doing! I highly recommend him!!

November 12th, 2010

Dr. Karas is very knowledgable and professional

My experience with Dr. Karas's office was excellent. The staff was very helpful starting with my initial call to the office. I had some concern because there was some negative feedback about the attitude in the office and of Dr. Karas in particular. I found thise concerns to be unfounded. I like it when people who have knowledge and skill are to the point and clear but offer enough time to discuss all concerns. I was early for my appointment to make sure all insurance and paperwork was out if the way and was worried that I might wait longer. The office staff was very friendly and sped me on my way to get radiographs and checked in with the training staff right away. I waited a while fir Dr. Karas but I had been early and it was the last afternoon appointment. I had expected to wait and had my Netflix movies on my iPhone.Dr. Karas was very quick to assess the extent and nature of my shoulder injury. He was very clear in discussing his concerns over the extent and nature of the injury and the type of performance that I was expecting from my shoulder as a competitive tennis player. I had been previously evaluated by another shoulder specialist that was not as thorough in examination and misled me into pursuing a conservative approach. My injury would have been much better dealt with by early surgical correction and I suffered through much more pain by waiting. I am extremely happy with my experience and outcome at Dr. Karas's office.

August 25th, 2010

Very Good Doctor

Dr. Karas is desreving of all the accolades and awards that he has received. He pinpointed the problem with my shoulder and arm and made the repair/replacement. Some may find his manner a bit "off putting" but in observing his manner with interns, I found him to be direct, no nonsense. I found his manner in dealing with me to be very caring and concerned. Don't let the somewhat gruff exterior put you off. He's one of the best if not the best surgeons that Metro Atlanta has to offer.

November 19th, 2009

Dr Karas didn't seem to have patient with me as I as questions about my diagnosis.

May 19th, 2016