A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Speros Homer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Speros Homer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Speros Homer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Homer graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Homer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Speros Demetre Homer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Speros D. Homer practice?
- Dr. Speros Homer has 1 office location.
Dr. Speros Homer practices Emergency Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Emergency Physicians.