A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spilios Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spilios Pappas is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Pappas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- Henry County Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spilios John Pappas MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Spilios J. Pappas practice?
- Dr. Spilios Pappas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Spilios Pappas practices Emergency Medicine near Napoleon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, OH and Livonia, MI.
See Napoleon Emergency Physicians.