Dr. Spiro Antoniades, MD
Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Feb 21st, 2015

When a surgeon wants to do more then one level run as fast as you can away from this surgeon. The first time the surgeon couldn't do nothing for me but to return to work second time I saw him he wanted to do to many levels of fusion. I my second visit and it was my last found a better qualified surgeon at St Joseph Medical Center, Towson MD

Doctor's Response

When I recommend a surgery for a patient I have clear and concise reasons for every aspect of the surgery. Some conditions require attention to more than one level of the spine if more than one level of the spine has a problem.

Feb 19th, 2015

Great Doctor!!

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
by Diane Smith on Jan 9th, 2014

Dr. Antoniades is a Excellent doctor!!! I had spine surgery 3 weeks ago. I'm still healing but feel so much improvement already. This was my 3rd spine surgery. I love everything about this wonderful doctor as well as his kind and caring staff!!!! I definitely recommend this doctor!! Excellent!!!!

Jun 2nd, 2013

I went in for what I thought was a standard herniated disc and found out that my condition was so serious that Dr. Antoniades strongly advised me to get immediate emergency surgery. I was very upset, because Dr. Antoniades has a reputation for being conservative and I had no idea my condition was so serious. He was calm, clear, and direct. He has an excellent bedside manner. He didn't try to push me into anything, but he made sure I understood the risks associated with my options. I decided to go for the surgery the next day; that was three days ago. The operation went very smoothly. I am shocked by how quickly I'm recovering and by how little pain I have. His staff is patient, caring, and professional. He and his staff are happy to take as much time as they need to answer all of my questions. I could not recommend this doctor more highly.

Dec 21st, 2011

I was dealing with back problems for eight until the point I couldn't walk very well. Physical therapy and steroids didn't help. Once I saw Dr. Antoniades, he explained my options, which include steroid injection or microsurgery. I went for the surgery and it worked like a charm. He answered all of my questions and my husbands as well. I can walk without pain. I'm very pleased with the results.

The best show details The best
by Anonymous on Nov 20th, 2009 on doctor.com

Spiro did an excellent job on my back. I had dificulty getting up in the morning and even walking at times. He lloked at my MRI and gave me my options ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com