Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
by Diane Smith on Jan 9th, 2014

Dr. Antoniades is a Excellent doctor!!! I had spine surgery 3 weeks ago. I'm still healing but feel so much improvement already. This was my 3rd spine surgery. I love everything about this wonderful doctor as well as his kind and caring staff!!!! I definitely recommend this doctor!! Excellent!!!!

|  show details
Jun 2nd, 2013

I went in for what I thought was a standard herniated disc and found out that my condition was so serious that Dr. Antoniades strongly advised me to get immediate emergency surgery. I was very upset, because Dr. Antoniades has a reputation for being conservative and I had no idea my condition was so serious. He was calm, clear, and direct. He has an excellent bedside manner. He didn't try to push me into anything, but he made sure I understood the risks associated with my options. I decided to go for the surgery the next day; that was three days ago. The operation went very smoothly. I am shocked by how quickly I'm recovering and by how little pain I have. His staff is patient, caring, and professional. He and his staff are happy to take as much time as they need to answer all of my questions. I could not recommend this doctor more highly.

|  show details
Dec 21st, 2011

I was dealing with back problems for eight until the point I couldn't walk very well. Physical therapy and steroids didn't help. Once I saw Dr. Antoniades, he explained my options, which include steroid injection or microsurgery. I went for the surgery and it worked like a charm. He answered all of my questions and my husbands as well. I can walk without pain. I'm very pleased with the results.