Dr. Spiro Antoniades Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Spiro Antoniades?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Spiro Antoniades?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 3rd, 2016

Patient

October 29th, 2015

Dr. Antonaides could buff up on his patient approach. Unless he takes the time to EXPLAIN what is wrong, how can he expect the patient to "tell him what they want" beyond just feeling better? However, I am impressed with his desire to hold surgery as the last option.

February 19th, 2015

Great Doctor!!

January 9th, 2014

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Antoniades is a Excellent doctor!!! I had spine surgery 3 weeks ago. I'm still healing but feel so much improvement already. This was my 3rd spine surgery. I love everything about this wonderful doctor as well as his kind and caring staff!!!! I definitely recommend this doctor!! Excellent!!!!

June 3rd, 2013

I went in for what I thought was a standard herniated disc and found out that my condition was so serious that Dr. Antoniades strongly advised me to get immediate emergency surgery. I was very upset, because Dr. Antoniades has a reputation for being conservative and I had no idea my condition was so serious. He was calm, clear, and direct. He has an excellent bedside manner. He didn't try to push me into anything, but he made sure I understood the risks associated with my options. I decided to go for the surgery the next day; that was three days ago. The operation went very smoothly. I am shocked by how quickly I'm recovering and by how little pain I have. His staff is patient, caring, and professional. He and his staff are happy to take as much time as they need to answer all of my questions. I could not recommend this doctor more highly.

December 21st, 2011

I was dealing with back problems for eight until the point I couldn't walk very well. Physical therapy and steroids didn't help. Once I saw Dr. Antoniades, he explained my options, which include steroid injection or microsurgery. I went for the surgery and it worked like a charm. He answered all of my questions and my husbands as well. I can walk without pain. I'm very pleased with the results.

November 20th, 2009

The best

Spiro did an excellent job on my back. I had dificulty getting up in the morning and even walking at times. He lloked at my MRI and gave me my options ...

July 22nd, 2016