A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spiro Demetis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spiro Demetis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spiro Demetis, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Demetis graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Demetis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spiro Demetis MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Spiro Demetis practice?
- Dr. Spiro Demetis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Spiro Demetis practices Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pulmonologists.