A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spiro Tzetzis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spiro Tzetzis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spiro Tzetzis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tzetzis graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tzetzis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- St. Joseph`s Hospital Psych Exempt Unit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spiro Tzetzis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Spiro Tzetzis practice?
- Dr. Spiro Tzetzis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Spiro Tzetzis practices Family Medicine near Cicero, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY and Liverpool, NY.
See Cicero Family Physicians.