Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Spring Ellemberger
Dr. Spring Ellemberger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elmendorf Afb, AK, with another office in Jber, AK. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ellemberger is affiliated with U.S. Air Force Regional Hospital - Elmendorf and U.S. Air Force Regional Hospital - Elmendorf. She speaks English.
Dr. Spring Ellemberger has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Spring Ellemberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmendorf Afb, AK.
Dr. Anne Gray
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Jber, AK 1.71 mi11
Dr. Stephen Kujansuu
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Practice
Jber, AK 1.71 mi9
Dr. Joel Metze
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Jber, AK 1.71 mi7