Dr. Spyridon Kantas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Spyridon Kantas?

Dr.S. Kantas

Posted on February 13th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Kantas for 10 years . He doesn't leaves anything to chance. He is thorough and he always very cautious about any decisions he makes. He is patient and extremely kind. I trust with any decisions he makes. If he is not sure he will find out. He is a wonderful person. When he left Chelmsford, I followed him to N. Andover

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Receptionist or the doctor didn't have the courtesy to call I was suppose to have an appointment I figure only interested in high value patients Looking for money only

Dr. Kantas as good as Dr. Gagnon

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Dr. Kantas took over Dr. Gagnon's practice and didn't miss a step. Dr. Gagnon (now retired) was a very caring physician, loved and admired by patients and colleagues alike. But to our delight -- "our" being my wife and my mother-in-law (now deceased) in addition to myself -- Dr. Kantas is exactly the same.

Posted on July 18th, 2015

Not much to say talks alot forget a lot

Exeptional care

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

I HAD A GREAT DR THAT MOVED HIS PRACTICE TO N.CAROLINA AND AFTER 20+ YEARS BEING WITH MY FORMER DR IT'S BEEN HARD TO FIND SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY LISTENS AND CARES AND HAS A HEART, I HAVE FOUND THIS IN DR KANTAS, IM GREATFUL TO HAVE BEEN RECOMENDED. PATIENT / DOCTOR RELATIONSHIP IS HARD TO FIND NOW DAYS. THANKS FOR MAKING MY VISITS SO COMFORTING .

Best Move I Have Made

Posted on March 10th, 2013

When I went on Medicare, I had to find a new primary care doctor and did a lot of researching. I wasn't thoroughly pleased with my existing doctor at the time. Every bit of reading pointed to Dr. Kantas and after discussing doctors with my friends, of which one knew of him and said he was excellent, I called his office and asked if he was taking on new patients. The answer was yes and the staff asked me to come in. While in the waiting room, a business acquaintance was coming out of the examination area and after exchanging greetings, he told me this guy is excellent and gave him a big thumbs up. I went in for my examination which was very thorough and he ordered blood work, ex-rays, etc. His office called me in after the test results came in and Dr. Kantas asked me if I have had any stomach discomforts. I said yes and that it has been an ongoing problem for the past 6 months. He immediately identified the stomach infection through the blood work and put me on a regiment of antibiotics for three weeks. I told him I complained of the discomfort to my previous doctor and he said it was indigestion or heartburn and told me to take Zantac. After the regiment of antibiotics, the discomfort was gone. Had follow up visits and I am fine now. What you read about this doctor on the other posts is 100%. He really really cares about his patients. I would give him 10 stars. I have had some other minor issues and he has always been on top of them. I convinced my son and wife to see him and they are also very pleased with his thoroughness, personality, his caring, etc. I can write many more positives about him but you need to see for yourself.

Best PCP Ever

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

When switching to a new primary care physician, it was sort of a roll of the dice. I was LUCKY to find Dr. Kantas. When you first meet him, he comes in with a big smile, introduces himself, and asks how you're doing. Doctor's with this type of friendly/caring personality are hard to come by. He's also helped me through a chronic illness while I was busy with work and had very little time to see a specialist. I'll be sticking with this practice for a long time.

Posted on March 14th, 2012

An excellent physician who is thorough and cares about his patients. when i made the change to his office it was the best move I could have made

AWESOME DOCTOR & STAFF

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

This has to be the best Doctor I have ever seen. His knowledge and bedside manner are impeccable. The staff is terrific and always happy and upbeat. I thoroughly enjoy my experiences every time I go. There is never a long wait time and he spends as much time with you as you need to address your issues and concerns. A+

Posted on May 18th, 2010

I just switched physicians and MD Kantas is the best Doctor I have ever had. He really knows what he's doing, but most of all he cares.

Posted on January 22nd, 2010

Dr. Kantas is the most caring doctor I have ever had. He orders accurate and least invasive test to diagnose problems.

Posted on October 26th, 2017