A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spyridon Marinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spyridon Marinis, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Urologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Spyridon Marinis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Urogynecology
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinis graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Marinis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spyridon Ioannis Marinis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Spyridon I. Marinis practice?
- Dr. Spyridon Marinis has 1 office location.
Dr. Spyridon Marinis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bethel Park, PA.
See Bethel Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.