A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spyros Kokolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spyros Kokolis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kokolis
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Kokolis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kokolis graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kokolis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spyros Peter Kokolis MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Spyros P. Kokolis practice?
- Dr. Spyros Kokolis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Spyros Kokolis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.