Learn more about Dr. Spyros Kokolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spyros Kokolis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kokolis
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kokolis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kokolis graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kokolis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spyros Peter Kokolis MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Spyros P. Kokolis practice?
- Dr. Spyros Kokolis has 1 office location.
Dr. Spyros Kokolis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.