Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough consultation. Patient and thoughtful, provides trusted counsel in a comfortable environment/manner.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Just okay show details Just okay
by Patient XYZ on Oct 21st, 2014

I came from a top notch endocrinologist to Dr. Spiros Mezitis. He spent a lot of time with me but it took forever to reach the office for an appointment. Once I saw him, he was yawning and nodding off during each visit. I didn't go back after several visits.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mezitis is an outstanding endocrinologist, with great judgment and close attention to and interest in patient care.

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor, have been hys patient for 12 tears

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

reviewed all the important issues I was facing and gave clear instructions on follow up.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mezitis has been my endocrinologist for many years...he takes very, very good care of me!

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As my first appointment, a lot of time was used to generate my medical profile. Dr. Spyros worked on line with diligence and questions. I feel very comfortable with my condition of new patient and appreciate his concern to get al the relevant information.

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very concerned Dr. Very thorough.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Mazitis was congenial and thorough. I would highly recommend him.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Extremely compassionate and thorough. .answers every question. Encompasses all medical aspects diligently Highest recommendation

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

In a city full of "Super Doctors", Spyros Mezitis stands out above the rest. As busy as his office gets, he is never too busy to attend with care to the smallest detail. My wife and I give him a lot of credit for our excellent health.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mezitis is a skilled physician who analysis test results with excellent judgement and makes treatment decisions that have proved successful over time.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was impossible for the Doctor to diagnose my ailment at today's initial workup. However, I was impressed by the time he took, his diligence and interest in the documentation of my case, and of his comforting personality.

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Spiros Mezitis is an exceptional, knowledgeable and caring physician! I have and will recommend him to anyone that needs his services.

Feb 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Even though Dr. Mezitis told me that my goiters are palpable, yet he did not tell me whether they are bigger than before (base on the most recent thyroid sonogram). It was a pleasant visit, though.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mezitis is one of the finest doctors I have ever met. His manner, knowledge, analysis and ability to communicate are extraordinary. I strongly recommend him.

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mezitis is a caring doctor, he spends a lot of time reviewing your medical needs. He returns your phone calls and answer all your questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Mezitis. My mom and I travel 1 1/2 hours to see him, it's worth the drive

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mezitis was thorough, meticulous, and explained everything to me very well. He spent a lot of time with me as a patient (~2 hours) and is a clear leader in his field of medicine.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mezitis is a genius.

Wonderful Unrushed Doctor show details Wonderful Unrushed Doctor
by Herbert K on Sep 10th, 2013

I am a senior-senior who once expected and got home calls and I know about the importance of sometimes spending time to get the right diagnosis. Dr. Mezitas is unstinting of his time which occasionally makes the next appointment wait a few minutes, but it is well worth it. My wife and I believe that Dr. Mezitas, along with a few other neighborhood specialists, intend to keep us coming until we are at least a hundred years old. It is getting closer and because of his ministrations we both can enjoy our eighties. I'll have to let you know about the nineties pretty soon.

Not a doctor, but a businessman! show details Not a doctor, but a businessman!
Jul 17th, 2013

I took my mother to Dr. Mezitis on the recommendation of her cardiologist whom we trust very much. When I called to get an appointment, I was told that since she lives in England and doesn't have insurance here in the States, we have to pay $700, which was fine. No problem. After the first visit, we found out that they don't accept American Express. The receptionist told us to pay next time with the second visit, which we did: $1600!! (including extra expenses!) When we got home, we had a message on the phone saying that we should call the office back because they had made a mistake. I told my mom, I knew this was too much. They probably want to give us a credit. Well, little did we know that she said we owe them a total of $2900!!!!!! When I asked why? She said because the doctor said my mother is a foreigner! We paid because we didn't want the hassle. However, I must say in all these years that my mother has gone to different doctors in this country, we have never seen such an atrocious thing. He is a good doctor but he is a great businessman first. I do not recommend him to anyone. There are plenty of other great doctors around. No need to see this man. He is in the wrong profession.