A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spyros Kokolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spyros Kokolis is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kokolis
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kokolis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Kokolis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spyros Kokolis MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Spyros Kokolis practice?
- Dr. Spyros Kokolis has 1 office location.
Dr. Spyros Kokolis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.