A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spyros Kokolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spyros Kokolis is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Kokolis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spyros Kokolis MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Spyros Kokolis practice?
- Dr. Spyros Kokolis has 1 office location.
Dr. Spyros Kokolis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.