Overall Review

October 8th, 2016
Excellent compassionate physician.
I would definitely choose Dr. Smith again. I have lived in many states and moved 17 times. Over the course of 50+ years I have personally seen and been cared for by many physicians. Physicians don't come any better then Dr Spyros Smith. Excellent care, compassionate, easy to contact. Dr Smith makes you his priority as a patient. He follows your case to the letter and brings in specialists as needed. He has an excellent bedside manor and he does whatever necessary to bring you excellent medical care and followup. When my critical surgery to avoid leg amputation was to be cancelled due to delay in the O.R., Dr Smith contacted the hospital President to be sure my surgery went as scheduled. They don't come any better!!!

October 23rd, 2014
danbury hospitalist
after initial visit in er and admittance i never saw dr. smith again. all interaction was through his staff. i felt there was extremely poor communications, inaccurate information and an unwillingness to listen.

June 11th, 2011
I received care by Dr. Smith at my Doctors recommendation.. I was very impressed by his caring, concern and helpfulness for my needs. I was deeply grateful to my doctor for sending him at a very difficult time.. I felt so much better by his presence and this stayed with me even after he left my room. Very thankful for my brief meeting with Dr. Smith.. Praise God for His Goodness...Anonymous