Dr. Srbislav Brasovan MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Hobart, IN

3.9

September 12th, 2016
I've been a patient of Dr. Brasovan since 2005. Through insurance changes by my employer throughout the years, I find myself always going back to Dr. Brasovan regardless of insurance (because he and his staff, care enough to treat you within your insurance plan's "in-plan" rate, regardless if he is listed as a participating provider or not.) I met Dr. Brasovan by referral from a friend when I had a challenging diagnosis back in 2005. Dr. Brasovan supported University treatment that was recommended to me at the time and also educated me on his holistic approach vs. the suggested treatment. I agreed and remained surgical free for 11 years from that circumstance. I am thankful Dr. Brasovan continues to practice medicine vs. retiring full time :) I trust his experience and genuine concern that is easy for anyone to witness during an appointment, that he demonstrates to his patients and staff.

February 14th, 2013
Compationate great experiance and knowlage

October 20th, 2008
I have been going to Dr. Brasovan for a number of years. Even after I moved to SC I still drove the 13 hours for my yearly appt. Now I am in OH and am glad it is only a 5 hour drive. He is worth every mile.