Internist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best Doctor in the entire world show details Best Doctor in the entire world
by Voncille Fryou on May 28th, 2015

Dr V has been the best doctor I have ever had in my life. He is very week educated, and compassionate to his patients. He answers our emails in less than a few hours.

Dependable show details Dependable
Aug 8th, 2012

i first met Dr. V Sept. 2006. He has been my doctor since that time. He was my second opinion. I went to MD Anderson for a transplant, but Medicare does not pay for transplants for MF patients. This is when I began clinical trials with Dr. V. I am currently on my 3 study drug. I find at times he seems to be running, but if you ask he will stop and answer your questions. I have a great deal of respect and confidence in and for him and the work he is doing to save MF patients lives.I trust him with my life! Voncille Fryou

That this Doctor is at MD Anderson is a mystery. show details That this Doctor is at MD Anderson is a mystery.
Aug 3rd, 2011

I spent three days being evaluated by this Doctor, and not only did he not dignose me correctly, he did not even order the proper tests, according to the Doctors at Mass General who diagnosed me within 2 weeks of my work-up, and have been treating me successfully for 9 months. Unless MD Anderson is your only choice for treatment, I would seek out other experts at Vanderbilt or Brigham & Woman's/Mass General. Good luck to you.(And perhaps I caught him when he was under some type of stress/distraction)