Overall Review

no change

November 25th, 2016
One of the best doctors in Florida !!

November 25th, 2016
One of the best doctors in Florida !!

August 26th, 2015
I have been several times to Dr. Prodanovich and I think he and his staff are one of the most thorough and professional .

November 15th, 2012
Never again!
I was not happy visiting this office. I won't be back. Personnel were rude and was charged as not having insurance when I was told by the lady my insurance covered my visit with a $20 copay. I only saw the doctor's face for no more than 2 mins which is very unrealistic and rude towards a new patient. He didn't even check out my skin in detail, just prescribed me a bunch of prescriptions totaling up to about $800. Wouldn't recommend to anyone and I usually am indifferent towards doctors offices, never had a problem at all with any doctors I have a visited and never feel inclined to waste my time writing a survey, but I am EXTREMELY unhappy with this dermatologist's office.

October 24th, 2012
Was my last visit
Never gave me attention on my last visit.Told me I had a wart on my toe when he had last diagnosed it as a cyst. How come?Lost my trust

July 7th, 2011
Dr. Prodanovich is a fantastic doctor. He has removed skin cancer from my mother's face without leaving a nasty scar. He has treated my sons for acne with patience and compassion. When he found my husband's melanoma, he made sure to connect us with fantastic specialists to do the multiple surgeries and the follow up chemo. His staff is friendly and warm while staying professional and efficient. A+++

May 2nd, 2011
Absolutely love Dr. Prodanvich. He is a wonderful doctor and terrific human being. Very caring, very gentle - and makes what could be an uncomfortable exam VERY comfortable. It was over before I knew it - he could not have been more professional. His staff is suberb. Can't say enough about him - he discovered skin cancer on me and put me at ease through the process. He made a lousy situation very easy to deal with. He is the best dermatologist in Naples!

June 25th, 2010
Trust
As a parent, we what to provide quality care to our children. ADCI not only provides professional quality care, but personal care as well. As with life, it comes down to trust. Our trust in ADCI was earned. Nothing is more important. Beautiful office to boot!

June 24th, 2010
Wouldn't go back
This doctor told me to "get a boyfriend" to cure my mild acne. Then prescribed something that cost several hundred dollars. Great help...

June 24th, 2010
excellent experience, both for me and the people I recommended to him