A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sree Chalasani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sree Chalasani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chalasani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chalasani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sree Chalasani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalasani graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Chalasani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sree Bhavani Chalasani MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sree B. Chalasani practice?
- Dr. Sree Chalasani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sree Chalasani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
See Basking Ridge Internists, Basking Ridge Hematologists, and Basking Ridge Oncologists.