A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sree Chalasani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sree Chalasani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chalasani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chalasani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sree Chalasani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalasani graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Chalasani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sree Bhavani Chalasani MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sree B. Chalasani practice?
- Dr. Sree Chalasani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sree Chalasani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
See Basking Ridge Internists, Basking Ridge Hematologists, and Basking Ridge Oncologists.