Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sree Chirumamilla
Dr. Sree Chirumamilla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valhalla, NY, with other offices in Hawthorne, NY and Valhalla, NY. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Chirumamilla is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center, VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians and Children`s Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sree Chirumamilla has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Sree Chirumamilla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valhalla, NY.
Dr. Boriana Parvez
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Valhalla, NY 0 mi27
Dr. Carey Goltzman
Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Valhalla, NY 0 mi33
Dr. Angelica Supansic
Valhalla, NY 0 mi