A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sree Garimella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sree Garimella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sree Garimella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garimella graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Garimella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sree Neelima Garimella MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sree N. Garimella practice?
- Dr. Sree Garimella has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sree Garimella practices Internal Medicine near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See San Gabriel Internists.