A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sree Gogineni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sree Gogineni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Brain Ischemia
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gogineni graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gogineni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sree Lakshmi Gogineni MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sree L. Gogineni practice?
- Dr. Sree Gogineni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sree Gogineni practices Internal Medicine near Vienna, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Manassas, VA and Ashburn, VA.
See Vienna Internists.