A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreedevi Pitta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreedevi Pitta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pitta
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Pitta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreedevi Pitta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitta graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Pitta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreedevi Pitta MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sreedevi Pitta practice?
- Dr. Sreedevi Pitta has 1 office location.
Dr. Sreedevi Pitta practices Family Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Primary Care Doctors.