A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreedevi Pitta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreedevi Pitta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pitta
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pitta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreedevi Pitta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitta graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Pitta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreedevi Pitta MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sreedevi Pitta practice?
- Dr. Sreedevi Pitta has 1 office location.
Dr. Sreedevi Pitta practices Family Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Family Physicians.