A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreedevi Rama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreedevi Rama, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreedevi Rama, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Risk Pregnancy
Education & Awards
Dr. Rama graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rama has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- JFK Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreedevi Rama MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sreedevi Rama practice?
- Dr. Sreedevi Rama has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sreedevi Rama practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Iselin, NJ.
See Edison Obstetricians & Gynecologists.