A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreedevi Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreedevi Reddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreedevi Reddy, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreedevi Singidi Reddy MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sreedevi S. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Sreedevi Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sreedevi Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Endocrinologists.