Dr. Sreedevi Reddy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

August 21st, 2016
After a long drawn out office visit, 3 1/2 hours, I was given a rare diagnosis of Familia Hypercalcemia. The diagnosis was one that is always genetic within families, nobody in my family has it. She never asked me. I think this doctor just didn't want to deal with me, My blood calcium is still high and I have no answer. I wasted my time and am very disappointed.

June 6th, 2016
Wealth NOT Health
I ended up cancelling my appointment the day prior. I received a voice mail from the office. VERY RUDE. I was informed of their "financial policy". If my deductible has not been met, they require a $250 deposit up front, no exceptions. I was instructed to return the call ASAP to confirm my receipt of and understanding of the message. No confirming my appointment, no please bring A,B,C to your appointment, just the FINANCIAL POLICY! Now, I do see where they are coming from, but the message was COLD, INSULTING AND LAST MINUTE. I did try to call and speak with the individual who left the message, but I was put on hold for over 10 minutes and eventually opted to just leave my own message..., CANCELLING! If the office staff is rude, I can only imagine how the doctors must be.

January 27th, 2016
It's true
The good thing about their office is there medical assistants. But Dr. Reddy lacks empathy for patients and does not understand all the complexities of symptoms that go with Autoimmune disease, nor does she understand the side effects of the medication. Also she doesn't believe your symptoms and when you're feeling bad, do you really need a doctor to make you feel worse? And its true about Marie Perkins, you will be stuck with her when Dr. Reddy is unavailable (which is often) and she is rude. You will sometimes wait for days for a call back. Their bills are so confusing. They apply your payments and co payments in tiny increments so its not easy to understand. I am not sure she got my diagnosis right. Avoid.

December 15th, 2015
Do. Not go
Staff is very rude. Doctor does not spend any time with a patient.

March 27th, 2014
Endocrinology Associates and specifically Dr. Sreedevi Reddy and Marie Perkins NP are the most kind, caring, and knowledgeable practitioners whom I have had take care of me!! The office staff was courteous and helpful. I was seen for my appointments in a very prompt manner. And most of all I felt well taken care of by very professional and informative providers who took extra time to explain things to me and make sure I understood their instructions!! I am so thankful to be in their expert care!!

August 22nd, 2013
Never again...
I just left Dr. Reddy's office with my records. I will never recommend this place or this Dr.. She is very rude and unprofessional. The staff upfront are the same as well. After 3 visits this year, with each visit wait time over an hour. I had enough.

July 19th, 2013
I was a patient of Dr. Reddy a few years ago when I was diagnosed with my thyroid issue. I found Dr. Reddy to be quite nice and knowledge. She spends time listening and has decent bedside manner. But like all the reviews mention here the wait times were always horrendous, upwards of 60 minutes at every visit. Another thing I didn't like was that they insisted on doing their labs with them which were expensive. I finally changed doctors and preferred spending 30 minutes driving north to be seen on time.

May 22nd, 2013
Condescending
The nurse practitioner, Marie Perkins is VERY rude. Makes you feel completely stupid for the questions you ask as you are TRYING to understand how to fix and control your hypothyroid issue. Eye rolls, interrupting, not listening to you/your concerns, just looking down at the laptop as you are trying to explain things, going thru the appointmet SUPER fast (after you wait for almost an hour or more). She just does not care and I am baffled as to why she is working in the medical field where she has to help people and people depend on her. After my last appt with her, I told the nurse she should check patient’s blood pressure before and after their visit with Perkins. Dr. Reddy listens, however, does not help you understand and just keeps changing the dosage when there is a problem with my levels. There are no follow ups with this doctor’s office. I've been going to this office since 2010--I'm done. Gave them too many chances already. They simply do not care. I honestly didn't even want to give any stars for this office...but it doesn't let you leave the review without picking how many.

April 29th, 2013
Horrible Physician Assistant - Marie Perkins
I had been seeing Dr. Reddy for over two years, only to be called two weeks prior to my appt. and told they were no longer accepting my insurance plan. After many months of trying to find a new Endocrynologist (plus new patient wait time), I called to have my records sent, only to be told they were now accepting my insurance once again. Since I hadn't seen a dr. in quite some time, they scheduled me with Marie. After admonishing me for not having had an appt. in over 8 months (even though they cancelled my last appt.), Marie continued in a very condesending and rude manner. She continually interrupted me, disregarded the letter my primary care physician sent over concerns of my thyroid levels, and was so rude it took everything I had not to break down in tears. Additionally, the office staff is not the least bit friendly or helpful, and my experiences with Dr. Reddy weren't positive enough to superseed the terrible experience overall.

August 4th, 2011
Stay Away from Endocrinology Associates
The staff is very rude and unhelpful. The nurse practitioner Marie Perkins likes to check her emails while patients wait for more than 30 minutes. She gets annoyed when you politely inform her that you have been waiting long. The Dr. herself seems to be a very clumsy person. Her appearance and dressing sense does not give me any confidence that she cares much about hygiene. Ohh and its YOUR responsibility to keep calling them to make sure they billed your insurance and received their money, otherwise they will send you a letter months later threatening you to pay up or they will send your account to collection. Take my advice and find another endocrinologist.

June 27th, 2011
Strange bird
Yes, that is what her NP, Marie, had to say about me when I had abnormal lab tests that indicated I had a tumor of the adrenalin gland, while further tests revealed I did not. Left room to consult w/ DR. Reddy, she came back saying simply the dr. wanted me to come back in 6 mos. Really, now? And no explanation of why my lab work was abnormal. Speaking of lab, can only be performed at her office, how does 11 tubes of blood grab ya? Due to less than satisfying explanation of my con

February 11th, 2011
The office will NOT call you back
Dr. Reddy appears to be a good doctor the problem is that her office will not call you back even when you are calling about issues relating to cancer diagnosis and treatment.