A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreedevi Sreenarasimhaiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreedevi Sreenarasimhaiah, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sreenarasimhaiah graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sreenarasimhaiah has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sreenarasimhaiah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sreedevi Sreenarasimhaiah practice?
Dr. Sreedevi Sreenarasimhaiah practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Neenah, WI.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.