A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreedevi Sreenarasimhaiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreedevi Sreenarasimhaiah, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cysts
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- Rectal Prolapse
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sreenarasimhaiah graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Sreenarasimhaiah has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreedevi Sreenarasimhaiah MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sreedevi Sreenarasimhaiah practice?
- Dr. Sreedevi Sreenarasimhaiah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sreedevi Sreenarasimhaiah practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Neenah, WI and Dallas, TX.
See Appleton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.