A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreedevi Sreenarasimhaiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreedevi Sreenarasimhaiah, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cysts
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- Rectal Prolapse
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sreenarasimhaiah graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Sreenarasimhaiah has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Appleton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sreenarasimhaiah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sreedevi Sreenarasimhaiah practice?
Dr. Sreedevi Sreenarasimhaiah practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Neenah, WI.
See Appleton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.