Dr. Sreedevi Vayalapalli MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

November 19th, 2016
Just awful.

July 5th, 2016
DON'T GO TO THIS "DOCTOR"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Terrible Doctor. She left me for a long weekend with brand new medications in my system. Doubled one of my medications, then took out the anti-anxiety that was working well and replaced it with something harsh on the body. I spent the entire long weekend not able to even drive from dizziness and vomiting. The best part? No answering service. Doesn't even care if her patients can be helped once they're given these strong, mind-altering drugs.

January 14th, 2016
Caring Doctor
My impression of Dr. Vayalapalli is one of a doctor who cares about her patients. I have been to other psychiatrists and others don't remember Everything you might have said in a previous visit either, but Dr. V knows me and my case. She spent Over an hour with me and a PA on my first visit getting all my information. She asked questions and put me at ease. She acted like she cared about me and prescribed a low dose of meds that are helping. She also has me seeing the psychologist in their office and she is also very very helpful.

November 12th, 2015
Avoid!
Dr. V said that I could have my child taken away for having 2-3 glasses of wine. They also asked if I believe in god and go to church. I felt so violated and judged after my visit. I left in tears. They also charged me an incorrect copay.

August 14th, 2015
Do NOT go here
Dr. Vayallapali was my doctor during my first hospitalization for depression related reasons. Since then, (3 years ago), I have stayed with her. Let me just say that if you TRULY want a good doctor, do NOT go here. She's judgemental, constantly talks about herself, and never pays attention to what is truly going on (ex: asks the same question(s) over and over and over again). I dislike her greatly. Although she has always given me medication refills no questions asked, she does not, and WILL NOT care about you as a person. She barely remembers my name half of the time and I've been going there every three months for 3 years!!!!!!! My final complaint is that she has people take your vitals. Now this is all fine and dandy, except for the fact that these people are NOT certified nurses, NOR have had any previous experience taking vitals of any kind. It's really only to save face, there's no true value gained through doing it. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME.

July 20th, 2015
Dr. V is very caring. She is very knowledgeable about the opioid dependence and helped me stay sober for the past 1.5 years. She involved my family which really helped me and is willing to take the extra mile if needed. I am very thankful for her time and help. I have recommended her to many of my friends.

May 22nd, 2015
Dr Sreedevi Vayalapalli THE WORST DOCTOR EVER
This was the WORST doctor I have ever seen. She didn’t introduce herself to me so I didn’t even know her name. She spend less than 5 min with me on the first appointment, kept interrupting me, rushed the appointment, and never answered my questions. She didn't LISTEN which is vital with this type of appointment especially being the first one and continued to cut me off every time I would talk or have a question. When the appointment was done, I wanted to ask her about an otc med. I asked the guy at the front desk could I go ask her a question he told me he would ask her if I can ask her a question. When he did that, her response was "email me", and I will get back to you when I get back on vacation, rather than allowing M e to ask her and Im only 10 feet away. This doctor does not care, all she cares about is money for the practice. I made another appointment with the other doctor in the practice for a few days later because my entire appointment with her was a complete waste. This is terrible because I haven't made my deductible so my visits are self pay until then. I HIGHLY recommend if you want to see this practice DO NOT SEE HER, you would be very disappointed. DO NOT TRUST HER.

March 24th, 2015
Great Doc
Dr. V is an excellent doctor. She genuinely cares and is very straight forward. For anyone who really wants to get helped, Dr. V is the person. She is an awesome doctor and recommend her very highly!

December 7th, 2013
Self employed
Dr. V seems to be very caring. She was keen and wanted to help me and took time to talk to my family. I recommend her to my friends and family.

September 19th, 2013
Dr.V has been very compasionate. I felt that she really was listening to me.