A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreedhar Chava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreedhar Chava is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chava graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chava has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chava accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sreedhar Chava practice?
Dr. Sreedhar Chava practices Family Medicine near El Monte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See El Monte Family Physicians.