Dr. Sreedhar Chava Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sreedhar Chava?

Bad Staffing Period!

Posted on November 13th, 2017

The clinic is dirty with paint chipping everywhere and the chairs are old and lumpy. The staff are incompetent and don't have any communication skills. They say they will call you when the vaccines came in but never do so that leaves the patient having to do all the work since we want our kids vaccinated. When I brought my kids in after having to call to confirm that the vaccines did arrive and ready and take off work to take my kids for their immunizations, I was told by one staff that it hasn't arrive and another staff said they have to verify with my insurance company if its covered. Wouldn't you think I would have called my insurance to check if its covered before I make my appt. Unfortunately, this office staff had to come up with some type of excuse just to bring us into the exam room after waiting for 1 1/2 hour to be seen so they can bill my insurance for nothing. I called the insurance company to change my doctor while in the clinic and file a complaint.

Posted on July 24th, 2015

This doctor's office is the most dirtiest I've ever seen the main receptionist in the front is so rude it's ridiculous she needs to be fired the wait time is 2 hours to be seen I don't recommend this doctor to anyone STAY AWAY FROM HERE

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Very Good Doctor

Posted on November 18th, 2011

He is good doctor and understands the problems very well he has lot of patience which is required to patients. I would really recommend him.

Posted on August 24th, 2011

i love going to this doctor i think he is the best

CREDENTIALS COORDINATOR