A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreedhar Gaddipati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreedhar Gaddipati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreedhar Gaddipati, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaddipati graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaddipati has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaddipati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sreedhar Gaddipati practice?
Dr. Sreedhar Gaddipati practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.