A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreedhar Gottiparthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreedhar Gottiparthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreedhar Gottiparthy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottiparthy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gottiparthy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreedhar R Gottiparthy MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sreedhar R. Gottiparthy practice?
- Dr. Sreedhar Gottiparthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sreedhar Gottiparthy practices Internal Medicine near West Haven, CT.
See West Haven Internists.