A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala, Family Doctor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samudrala
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samudrala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Samudrala graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Samudrala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- StoneCrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala practice?
- Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala has 1 office location.
Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala practices Family Medicine near Brentwood, TN.
See Brentwood Family Physicians.