A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala, Family Doctor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samudrala
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Samudrala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Samudrala graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Samudrala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- StoneCrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala practice?
- Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala has 1 office location.
Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala practices Family Medicine near Brentwood, TN.
See Brentwood Family Physicians.