A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Steve Samudrala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Steve Samudrala, Family Doctor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Steve Samudrala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Samudrala graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Samudrala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Steve Samudrala MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. S Steve Samudrala practice?
- Dr. S Steve Samudrala has 3 office locations.
Dr. S Steve Samudrala practices Family Medicine near Smyrna, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, TN and Spring Hill, TN.
See Smyrna Family Physicians.