A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala, Family Doctor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samudrala
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Samudrala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Samudrala graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Samudrala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala practice?
- Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala has 1 office location.
Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala practices Family Medicine near Brentwood, TN.
See Brentwood Family Physicians.