A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreeja Pillai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreeja Pillai is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreeja Pillai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillai graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pillai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreeja Janardaanan Pillai MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sreeja J. Pillai practice?
- Dr. Sreeja Pillai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sreeja Pillai practices Internal Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists.