A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Laser Surgery
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherukuri graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cherukuri has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri practice?
- Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri practices Otolaryngology near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Merrillville, IN.
See Munster Otolaryngologists.