Learn more about Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cherukuri
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cherukuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Laser Surgery
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherukuri graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cherukuri has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri practice?
- Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri practices Otolaryngology near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Merrillville, IN and Michigan City, IN.
See Munster Otolaryngologists.