Learn more about Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cherukuri
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cherukuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Laser Surgery
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherukuri graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cherukuri has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri practice?
- Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri practices Otolaryngology near Merrillville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN.
See Merrillville Otolaryngologists.