A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreekrishna Cheruvu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreekrishna Cheruvu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreekrishna Cheruvu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheruvu graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cheruvu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreekrishna Murty Cheruvu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sreekrishna M. Cheruvu practice?
- Dr. Sreekrishna Cheruvu has 1 office location.
Dr. Sreekrishna Cheruvu practices Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Anesthesiologists and Buffalo Emergency Physicians.