inactive

Sreelatha Kakarala MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

August 2nd, 2013
Mrs.
gave me ggod experience as first time to see the doctor and i am not scared to go back again to see her

May 29th, 2013
great caring easy to talk to proactive
I have met only 2 doctors in my 68 years that I fully trust and she ks one of them Never makes you feel rushed and explains things completely and in language you can understand I fully trust her and recommend her to anyone I

July 30th, 2012
Dr. K has been my physician for almost 20 years. She is the best I've ever had the pleasure to meet. She is very caringand truly takes an interest in what isgoing on with her patients. she's amazing!!

December 26th, 2011
Great Doctor, Poor Office
Dr. Kakarala is the best doctor I have ever met. Unfortunately she is saddled with the poorest office staff personnel I have ever met. The difference between her and her shared office staff is like night and day.

March 29th, 2010
Dr. Sreelatha Kakarala
I called the Dr.on 3/12/10 said I was in pain they said they would call me back waited 3 hours. Called them back said come in. I came in saw the nurse ...