Dr. Sreelatha Krishna MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Tulsa, OK

3.6

August 26th, 2016
Dr. Krishna spent ample time with me to thoroughly understand the reason for my visit and all of my background / medical history. She asked a lot of questions and seemed genuinely interested in helping me improve my health and manage my chronic health challenges.

May 18th, 2010
Fired By My Doctor
I would like to thank Dr. Krishna, even though last year she kept saying that she was failing me I do credit her with saving my life. The ladies in the office and the lab are wonderful. The office manager is rather rude, well no she's extremely rude but luckily she doesn't practice medicine. I recently found out that I was fired by Dr. Krishna because I had received an RX for xanax from another physician when I could not get in to see her or another physician in the office and had been sick for 2 weeks. I believe that I have now been labeled a drug seeker which I believe is completely wrong. I do still have major health problems that I am going to need care for and I'm pretty worried about who is qualified to treat me. I wish they could have at least recommended a doctor or practice instead of just saying you can't come here.